The Hillview Daycare Ministry is an extension of ministry to families by Hillview Baptist Church. Our goal is to effectively work toward the common purpose of fulfilling the Great Commission. We are committed to:
- Provide a loving witness of Jesus Christ and His church to children and their families.
- Provide life changing ministry to every child and family.
- Provide a Christian nurturing, developmentally appropriate environment that encourages every child to develop mentally, physically, spiritually, socially and emotionally.
statement of faith
- We believe the Bible to be the verbally inspired, infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the creation of man by the direct act of God.
- We believe in loving one another as Christ loved us and showing this love through our words and actions when interacting with others (children, parents, fellow workers, etc.).
- We believe love is expressed through patience and kindness as we help foster a Christian atmosphere for the spiritual, physical, mental, emotional and social development of these precious children committed to our care.
- We believe life begins at conception and understand that all children begin developing their own unique personality at a very young age.
Our goal is to help your children in their physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual development. The daycare ministry is an extension of ministry to families by Hillview Baptist Church. We are committed to providing life changing ministry to every child and family along with a loving witness of Jesus Christ to everyone.